Fixed Travel Dates
|18.June 2022 - 29.June 2022||Available||$ 1,500||
|2.July 2022 - 13.July 2022||Available||$ 1,500||
|16.July 2022 - 27.July 2022||Available||$ 1,500||
|30.July 2022 - 10.August 2022||Available||$ 1,500||
|13.August 2022 - 24.August 2022||Available||$ 1,500||
|27.August 2022 - 7.September 2022||Available||$ 1,500||
Kyrgyzstan has exceptional travel and recreational potential for tourists. International tourism experts note the amazing combination of cultural and natural heritage. Kyrgyzstan is a mountainous country, and more than 90 percent of its territory lies at an altitude of more than 1000 m above sea level. Here are the highest mountain peaks after the Himalayas and Pamir: Victory Peak (7,439 m) and Lenin Peak (7,134 m). and one of the largest glaciers on earth – Engilchek. During this hiking and riding tour in Kyrgyzstan you will hike through the high mountain passes and visit the most beautiful places in Kyrgyzstan! You will meet nomadic families and get to know nomadic culture. For you it is the best possibility to experience the nomadic life yourself!
Highlights of hiking and riding tour in Kyrgyzstan:
- Burana Tower – was built in the 11th century by the Qarakhanids!
- Stone warrior Balbal – statue for brave warriors 7th century
- Issyk-Kul Lake – the second largest mountain lake in the world!
- Petroglyphs – 2500 years old rock paintings!
- Karakol city – city with the famous Orthodox Church and Dungan Mosque!
- Dscheti Oguz – the canyon of red rocks and the nomadic settlement!
- Eagle Hunter – the Kyrgyz family that still continues the old tradition!
- Nomads – you will meet the nomadic family!
- Yurts – yurt overnight stay with the nomad family!
- Asian bazaar – traditional oriental bazaar!
- Food – Kyrgyz delicacies!
- The city tour in the capital – city tour in Bishkek!
- Kumys drink – “milk wine”, naturally fermented mare milk!
- Mountains, mountains, mountains – breathtaking nature is waiting for you!
Day 1: Day of arrival
Day 2: Bishkek – Burana Tower – Tamga
Day 3: Tamga – Barskoon – Dunguromo Gorge
Day 4: Dunguromo Gorge – Jashil Kol Lake – Dzhukuu Gorge
Day 5: Dzhukuu Gorge – Ashu Kashka Suu
Day 6: Ashu Kashka Suu – Jukuchak Gorge
Day 7: Jukuchak gorge – Kichi Kyzyl Suu
Day 8: Kichi Kyzyl Suu – Jili Suu
Day 9: Chon Kyzyl Suu gorge – Jeti Oguz
Day 10: Jeti Oguz – Cholpon Ata
Day 11: Cholpon Ata – Bishkek
Day 12: Early morning transfer to the airport and departure